Subheading


And, finding there was greater happiness and peace and rest for me, I sought for the blessings of the fathers, and the right whereunto I should be ordained to administer the same (Abraham, vs 2)

Monday, March 16, 2015

Come unto Christ: Arise!

An invitation to all is to come unto Christ, that ye might feel and see. Its not figuratively coming to God where you read of the great tree of life in a book, about his love, and experience that love through those who have taken the journey and pass along the fruit from tree. No its invitation to come and see, come and feel, that ye may know of these things for yourself.
And ye see that I have commanded that none of you should go away, but rather have commanded that ye should come unto me, that ye might feel and see; even so shall ye do unto the world; and whosoever breaketh this commandment suffereth himself to be led into temptation.(3 Nephi 18:25).
Arise! Arise! Awake and Arise my brothers and sisters! Come unto Christ! Come UNTO Christ! That YE might feel and see! Do not procrastinate the day of your repentance!
Arise and come forth unto me, that ye may thrust your hands into my side, and also that ye may feel the prints of the nails in my hands and in my feet, that ye may know that I am the God of Israel, and the God of the whole earth, and have been slain for the sins of the world. 
And it came to pass that the multitude went forth, and thrust their hands into his side, and did feel the prints of the nails in his hands and in his feet; and this they did do, going forth one by one until they had all gone forth, and did see with their eyes and did feel with their hands, and did know of a surety and did bear record, that it was he, of whom it was written by the prophets, that should come. (3 Nephi 11:14-15)
Nephi desired, thus he received. We self-select by what the desires of our heart are. By what we spend time contemplating. Where are our idle thoughts? What do we spend our time most doing? What are we seeking? Will we yield our hearts unto God? Will we do His bidding and only His bidding?
For it came to pass after I had desired to know the things that my father had seen, and believing that the Lord was able to make them known unto me, as I sat ponderingin mine heart I was caught away in the Spirit of the Lord, yea, into an exceedingly high mountain, which I never had before seen, and upon which I never had bef
ore set my foot.

...thou shalt also behold a man descending out of heaven, and him shall ye witness; and after ye have witnessed him ye shall bear record that it is the Son of God.
(1 Nephi 11:1,7)
 Come unto Christ and be saved. Knowledge comes from contact with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment