Subheading


And, finding there was greater happiness and peace and rest for me, I sought for the blessings of the fathers, and the right whereunto I should be ordained to administer the same (Abraham, vs 2)

Friday, November 1, 2019

A Message to All: Part 2: To My Family

Note: This series was inspired by my recent ALS diagnosis. See Part 1 intro. 

To My family:
I write this to my family and kids. Perhaps it'll be a benefit to others. 

To My Wife:
Since the first time I saw you I felt like you were the one for me. One of the first times we met we climbed to the big U on the mountain in Salt Lake City at night and overlooked the beautiful valley. All I wanted to do was get to know you. And the other time before our first date we went to a haunted house. I think you thought I was a bit more ambitious because I crawled through everyone's feet while in that enclosed tube of blow up "jumpy house" type of structure. Or on our first date where I drank out of your milk shake at Hires B H as we were being silly and you later told me who does that on a first date? Its what you liked about me. And me doing that I realized how much I really liked you because who would still want to date someone that did that? I am so grateful you were willing to get to know me despite my quietness and having to push a little harder to get me to talk to you.

When I proposed I tried to take you on things we had been to before. We begun at hires for shakes or food. I had setup a "fake" geocaching route that I knew where things were without you realizing it was spots I had setup previously. It was a bit cold and dark so you didnt want to get out of the car. I finally convinced you to find the last one and had put a pearl ring with some diamonds on the band. Knowing you liked pearls and wanted something unique. And of course you said yes 😊😘❤️ which from prior conversations I knew you would but still really nervous. I'm sure you remember the details better than I do. 

You made me laugh and allowed me to be myself unaltered. Loving me for who I was not what you wanted me to become. You were patient, loving, caring, and helped me want to become the best version of myself. For me and for you. 

You are the best thing that has happened to me next to my children. There is no one that has done more for our kids. You sacrifice so much in their behalf and one of the best teachers I know. You have always put them first over your own needs and are a great example to them of how to become like Christ. 

Our children are so fortunate to have a mother as yourself don't ever beat yourself up or doubt what you are and have done for them. As well continue to do so. 

As you have told me. You live your life according to your truths. You are perfect just the way you are now. There is nothing that needs to be changed. Or as mickey magical map says "you are a masterpiece just the way you are". And even better than the backside of water. 

I say this next part for our kids and whoever reads it benefit. While living my truths I was not always wise in the way I did things. I thought I gained some knowledge than used it without wisdom. God, the Father, bestows knowledge. Mother bestows Wisdom. Wisdom (always feminine), or heavenly mother, uses or applies that knowledge correctly in a way so its the correct application or best way to use that knowledge. On our own we can use knowledge in ungodly ways when we lack understanding. Even Satan uses knowledge (philosophies mingled with scriptures) to destroy the souls of men. Don't ever need to act in haste. Take time to ponder it out. 

So with that I'm sorry to my wife for any needless pain or suffering that I caused that could of been avoided if done in Wisdom. Even if what I felt was right does not make it the best outcome or scenario or scene of how it played out. For our ways are not God's ways. This is why Heavenly mothers influence to us is so important - Aligning our words with our hearts. 

My wife always knew what was best for our children and how to nurture and care for them. Even now she continues to nurture me having to take care of 4 children (because I'm officially one now - I guess the joke no longer works 😉) . 

Every day when I first wake up I just want you by my side. And throughout the day and when I go to bed. Just your presence makes my heart fill with gladness and joy. For as soon as you leave I miss you instantly. I'd rather spend my time with you than anyone else and I hope I have made you happy, and I do know it for I believe you as you have told me many times, and know truly of my love for you is real and authentic. There is no heaven without you. 

I don't ever regret my time with you or the kids. I am forever grateful that you married me. You have made me into a much better person than I was before I ever met you. You are the love of my life. And you're the most attractive woman i know. 😘

To My Children:
Each of you have brought joy to me in you're own way.

Emerson you are my first and you are very intelligent and inquisitive like myself. I see a lot of you in myself. You are a very kind soul and I know you will overcome the trials you will face in the coming days. You currently love to build things with Legos and currently wants to be a builder.  You like to make sure you can do something good before trying it out, the perfectionist side of things, which makes it hard to accept any failures. I was that way too as a kid until I grew partially out of it. You just want to be the best you can be so you think through everything before doing it. 

Daxton you are now 3 years old, you are most like your mother. You would rather go, go, go, being continually active in your every day activities. You do not have a soft voice and as soon as you are awake you are ready to go play yelling at the top of you're lungs. You think you are already BIG, which you are. You literally have no fear and do things without even a thought unlike Emerson who must think everything through before doing anything. Neither quality is bad, its just who you are. And I love each of you for who you are.

Callahan's your name has a few meanings. Amanda and I struggled to come up with a boys name we hadn't already used and liked. We came across this name along with Liam. We decided on Callahan Liam Hunt. One of the meanings is "strife" and Liam is a warrior. Now with the trials beset us you will truly fulfill this role. A defeater of strife and tribulations which will bring a means to help others through those times. You will bring happiness and peace when life may not appear to corporate. You have one of the most cutest smiles being 7 months old and are an extremely happy baby. You're cute laugh, smile, and personality can bring joy even in some of the worst circumstances. I hope to see you grow longer yet. 

Each of my kids have a special place in my heart. I hope they treat their mother well and our family as they grow bigger. My one advice besides what I have already shared would be don't blame God for the trials you have been given and placed under. They are for a wise purpose and this world is a proving ground to see if we will do all things God asks of us. I know it's not easy for I truly don't enjoy what I've been going through yet it is required of me to press on as long as I am able. 

Search the scriptures diligently. Not merely reading them. Many read and know them superficially yet do not comprehend them thus their minds are darkened. 

Each of you have gifts and should magnify them in your own ways to benefit the lives of others including your mother. I will share one of those so that you may find benefit.

"I have been blessed with being unbiased. That can be magnified on another level as well. When people start to have dreams and visions or even have them their ego can distort those things. To be able to gain more power and become less and less and less unbiased would be a power to see things more clearly and record things more clearly and report on them more clearly." - Blessing Given by a Member of my Fellowship

You can search my private blog journal for more details there.

Be happy. Find joy. I love you all so much and will forever have a special place in my heart no matter what you decide or will decide to do with that, I would be proud of you and would support you.

A Simple Message: Summary
I'm an open book so some of these posts might be more personal. It's just more convenient sometimes to post things in one place for easier access.😄😋

I came across a cool item on Amazon below. It allows me to record an audio or video for the kids that they can listen to. In-case they loose access. The message I posted above is the recording below. Section under "To My Children." 

Hopefully I get it done. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DTFCL4B/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=A16TWY4HA9ON48&psc=1

This is to my lovely three children. Emerson Eli Hunt, Daxton Ole Hunt, and Callahan Liam Hunt. And my wife Amanda. I love you all so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment